Pendleton Over-The-Head Face Mask
Take it easy on your ears with our thoughtfully designed Over The Head facemasks. Especially comfortable for people who wear hearing aids, each mask stays in place with straps that do not loop around your ears. Created in a wide variety of designs to suit whatever mood you may be in - or whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable over-the-head elastic straps
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Regular over-the-ear mask styles found here
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
Definitely more comfortable than one which goes behind my ears and constantly catch on my glasses. I like the pouch for a filter to use in some circumstances.
Got two of these for my mom, who has always had trouble with the ear-elastic type masks and her hearing aids.
The stretchy straps on these are adjustable, and the best part is they are very easy to pull down, and back on again, no need to tie & untie or hold on to them.
Plus the fabric is beautiful, she gets compliments
i like the over-the-masks because they are easy to wear. I have hearing aids and with these masks i'm not pulling the aids out from over my ears. I like most of the fabric patterns also.
These masks are great...with long hair they are not necessarily the easiest to manage, but they certainly help with me not removing my hearing aides everytime I take a mask off.
I wear hearing aids and this is the best fitting over the head I have found.