Galaxy Face Mask
Looking for an out-of-this-world face mask? Check out the planets, stars and mysteries of outer space on this blue and purple cotton choice.
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton no harmful substances in our fabrics, so you can wear your face mask with total peace of mind.
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
This has become my favorite mask. I love the fabric design, and the black ear straps instead of white. It is vividly colored and attractive and so well made.
Not only do these masks come in a HUGE variety of delightful patterns, they're exceptionally well made, durable, and very comfortable. I make most of my own masks and while they're good, these are so much better. I even like them better than the custom ones I bought with my cats' faces on them (but don't tell the kitties!). This one is almost a PERFECT match to a dress I bought pre-pandemic and they look so dang good together. Thank you, Beau Ties!!
No foggy glasses, great fit. I love the print on this mask. It makes me very happy. I wear it while playing games like Battlestar Galactica The Board Game. For more protection, I do put a KN95 underneath it. Or I use a surgical as a liner. I can breathe just fine through all the layers.
The Galaxy face mask is another of Beau Ties' line of safe, comfortable, good-fitting masks. And what could be more appropriate right now...with the James Webb Telescope making such amazing news! Love this mask!