Bufferton Blackout Over-The-Head Face Mask
A variation on one of our most popular face masks, this all-black cotton choice has black ear straps rather than white for a very cool, or very formal, look.
Take it easy on your ears with our thoughtfully designed Over The Head facemasks. Especially comfortable for people who wear hearing aids, each mask stays in place with straps that do not loop around your ears. Created in a wide variety of designs to suit whatever mood you may be in - or whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable over-the-head elastic straps
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
Regular over-the-ear mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
I finally found a mask that I can wear and take off without it taking out my hearing aides. I wish I had found these two years ago!
My husband wears glasses and hearing aids. These accommodate both, and he loves the high and low adjustable secured elastic bands.
I struggle with glasses and hearing aids and this mask fits so well over both that i don’t worry about having glasses so flying off or losing hearing aids
These masks are the most comfortable I have worn. The nose wire keeps my glasses from fogging and the fit is incredible.
I have a small head, so finding a mask that fits well is a problem. The over-the-ear straps are too big, and they're uncomfortable. This mask, with over-the-head adjustable straps is perfect.