Barshaw Pink Face Mask
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
I love the paisley prints. These masks offer full protection and are soft, light weight cotton. They wash nicely and don't wrinkle. I just wish the nose wires were a bit heavier because on my older masks, they have broken.
these are the best face masks I have ever had.
I'm picky when it comes to comfort first. I'm also picky when it comes to style. That's the order of importance. But I don't like sacrificing either. I didn't have to with these masks. I have a small head. I'm a grown man but at 5' 7" with an even smaller head than might be indicated by that, it can be hard to find glasses, hats, masks, etc. But really it's the shape that is great. They don't give you that beak-like look that so many masks do. And, since they are adjustable. I imagine they would fit dudes & ladies with normal sized heads too. I got compliments on how well this style went with my blue three piece, pale pink shirt, and madras tie at the wedding I bought it for. Big win.
Love my pink and blue paisley mask with filter insert. Fits well and looks great ! But I wonder how it compares to KN95 and N95 masks since we are now being advised not to wear cloth masks ? Just purchased some KN95 masks (not at all pretty) but have a 95% filtration rate. It would be helpful to put the filtration rate in the description.
The masks used to fit perfectly but the last two have been too big.