Barshaw Pink - Ear Saver Headband
Looking for a headband that's comfy enough to wear all day - and that doesn't get in the way of your face mask straps? Look no further!
Our head-smart and ear-friendly headbands are just what you need.
- Headbands are 1 inch wide
- Fabric is backed with velvet ribbon for comfort and a non-slip texture
- A comfortable elastic strap allows for easy-on and easy-off
- Finished with buttons for attaching face mask straps.
- Easy on your ears - and a perfect option for comfortably wearing a mask if you wear hearing aids.
This thing is awesome! Love it! ❤️ Works great and takes the pressure off the ears.
I wish these came in a kids size. Autistic children can’t tolerate things around their ears most of the time, and therefore can’t wear standard masks.
The over-the-head masks you make are only for adults.
These bands would be perfect for autistic children, if only you made them for their size. We have a 4-year-old that’s my assistant’s daughter. She’s about the size of a 6-year-old (tall!). But she’s been un-masked this whole time because of the “ear issue.”
Please consider it.
Very helpful and well made. Keeps my mask firmly in place and allows me to put on and remove my glasses without disturbing my mask. My only issue has been that thread pulled out of one of the buttons, but it was easy to stitch it back on.