Striped Cotton Face Masks: What to Avoid
Putting on Striped Cotton Face Masks might feel uncomfortable initially, so it's important to regulate the mask to ensure it snugly fits over the nose, mouth and chin and enables for comfortable breathing and talking. To avoid common errors, try to take note of these:
- Don’t touch your mask while it's being worn.
- Don’t wear the mask under your chin
- Don’t have your nose and mouth uncovered.
- Don’t remove the mask while around others publically.
- Don’t give your mask to family or friends.