Wearing Most Comfortable Face Masks might feel uncomfortable at first, so it is important to control the position of the mask to ensure that fit snugly fits over the nose, mouth and chin and enables for comfortable breathing and talking. To avoid common errors, try and note of these:
- Avoid touching your mask while it's being worn.
- Avoid wearing the mask under your chin
- Do not leave your nose and mouth uncovered.
- Avoid removing the mask while around others in public.
- Never share your mask with family or friends.