Tips To Help a Kid Wear a Mask
Kids can have a hard time wearing a mask, and it is just okay if your child is terrified of wearing a mask initially. As a parent or guardian, it is incumbent upon you to know the tips in helping them. The subsequent are some ideas that may help them be more comfortable:
- Make sure that they know the importance of wearing it;
- Encourage them to design them;
- Tell them the benefits of wearing the mask;
- Tell them that all kids are wearing them for protection;
- Inform them about the safety masks afford.