Cloth Masks that Work: What to Watch Out For
Putting on Cloth Masks that Work can be difficult at first, so adjust the mask to ensure it fits securely over the nose, mouth, and chin and allows for easy breathing and talking. Try to remember the following to avoid typical blunders:
- While wearing your mask, don't touch it.
- Wearing the mask beneath your chin is not a good idea.
- Make sure your nose and mouth aren't exposed.
- When you're in public, don't take off the mask.
- Give your disguise to no one, not even relatives or friends.