The safest way to celebrate this year is to try and do so with members only within your household. The recommendation is now stressing that such must be limited, as well. If you are celebrating with friends and relatives from outside your household, you wish for measures and action to lessen the chance of exposure. The following are recommendations:
Limit the quantity of individuals
- Lessening the people means fewer opportunities for exposure;
- Make sure to wear masks when not eating or drinking;
- Observe physical distancing when eating;
- Arrange the seating of the people a minimum of 6 feet apart;
- Dine outside if you'll be able to.
- Try to be tested for COVID-19 before traveling or gathering