Advice to Encourage a Kid Wear a Mask
Wearing a mask can be difficult for children, and it's perfectly fine if the child is initially afraid of it. It is your job as a parent or guardian to know how to assist them. The following are some suggestions that may make them feel more at ease:
- Ascertain that they understand the significance of wearing it;
- Encourage children to create their own designs.
- Inform them of the advantages of using the mask;
- Inform them that all children are required to wear them for safety reasons;
- Advise them about the protection that face masks provide.