Maple Corners Over-The-Head Face Mask
Orange, yellow, green and brown maple leaves drift down black cotton in this face mask's homage to fall foliage. (Yes, there are other leaves, too, but we're from Vermont and we see only maple.)
Take it easy on your ears with our thoughtfully designed Over The Head facemasks. Especially comfortable for people who wear hearing aids, each mask stays in place with straps that do not loop around your ears. Created in a wide variety of designs to suit whatever mood you may be in - or whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable over-the-head elastic straps
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Regular over-the-ear mask styles found here
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
VERY VIBRANT COLORS . YOUR OVER HEAD MASKS FIT VERY WELL AND STAY IN PLACE . I WILL BE WEARING IT TOMORROW WHEN I LEAVE MY HOME .
My first behind the head mask, and it's great. I like that I can just take off the top band and mask will hang around my neck when I need to eat or drink. The colors are vibrant too.
My new hearing aids don't get along well with masks that tie behind my ears so I tried this over-the-head style. I used to work in the Montpelier area, so Maple Corners had some immediate appeal for both its colors and geographical reference.
I love this mask so much! The design is so cute and I've received a lot of complements on it. The over the head style is perfect for people who hate the Dumbo ears look from wearing regular masks.
Works great, The fit is good. And the straps are comfortable and adjustable.