Danforth Flannel Face Mask
Not in the mood for black, but looking for a distinguished color option for your face mask? This pewter grey brushed cotton is an ideal choice.
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
Well made, keeps my face warm in my cold office and when I am outside walking to and from buildings so I don't need to keep putting the mask off and on. Looks nice.
I recently replaced all my masks from early 2020. I bought 6 masks from Beau Ties and I am very happy. The sizing is perfect, the colors are rich and vibrant, and the quality is the best I have owned so far. All my future masks will be Beau Ties masks. The grey flannel is my current everyday mask because it is so well made, neutral, and matches everything. This is a solid purchase.
As someone who has had to wear an N95 mask during work hours for 2 years now, finding a mask that has great coverage, high quality fabric, and a filter option was a necessity for my off work hours. Discovering that it is extremely comfortable and is a great fit was an amazing bonus!
Great Masks, best I've had thus far. Excellent Quality, Fitment on face is excellent. Very Comfortable to wear, even for long periods. Filter fits in filter sleeve perfectly. Quick delivery.
I love the extra warmth of the flannel on these cold days.