Linton Bay Face Mask
A festive shade of red cotton dances with paisley shapes of red, green and gold in this consummately happy design.
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton no harmful substances in our fabrics, so you can wear your face mask with total peace of mind.
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
BT's facemasks are the best in the business. They've been certified to filter out stray bad stuff at least as well as a standard surgical mask if not better and they are very comfortable. Get yours now!
The Linton Bay face mask makes a nice change from other patterned/plain masks. I try to wear a mask to match some color of clothing I am wearing or match my mood. I have several masks from Beau Ties and they are comfortable. I also use the filters. I feel very protected from germs when shopping/traveling.
Beautiful paisley for the holidays as well as later; very comfortable mask to wear.
Beautiful & comfortable. This was my second purchase.
My mask looks great, but it's center seam rubs against the tip of my nose. After wearing it for 9 hours straight, as a I teach, my nose was sore and the redness from being rubbed & abraded lasted for two days after.