Flambeau Face Mask
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
From sewing the mask to adding adjustable ear loops, this company has thought of everything when making its masks. Having a small face, I had trouble with inferior masks fitting properly. Not the case with Beau Ties Ltd. of Vermont masks. They fit me perfectly. I’m a forever customer.
Whatever you use to bend around the nose does not work as well as the metal. I bend it but still feel a "breeze" by the eyes from my breath in the mask.
Very pretty, special design and light weight. Easy to wear. Received compliments on it.
Comfortable, with good coverage. Did not fog up my glasses. Beautiful, elegant fabric was perfect for a formal family event.
In early September 2021 (the height of covid19-delta), I wore this paisley mask to a 3-day extended wedding ceremony set in hotel. I received several compliments about its fashion. With the lanyard, i was able to place and remove the mask w/o fear of losing it. I also used the filter insert, so I felt as though I had a layer of extra layer of protection from particulate matter and that the mask filtered my own exhales. I rarely experienced fogging and wore the mask comfortable for several uninterrupted hours.