Bufferton Blackout Face Mask
A variation on one of our most popular face masks, this all-black cotton choice has black ear straps rather than white for a very cool, or very formal, look.
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
My son loves it. These are the only masks he likes to wear. Thanks!
We are going to be wearing masks for a long while, I suspect. I'm glad to be able to coordinate them with what I'm wearing. They fit perfectly, and because I ordered several packages of the liners, I have double protection in the mask. Score!
Soft, smooth, comfortable, well made
Customer service is excellent
I love these masks! They are so comfortable and excellent quality! They fit perfectly and don’t slide around because of the way they are made under the chin. I have washed them several times and they retain their shape and don’t shrink. The nose wire and adjustable ear loops make them very comfortable and easy to wear all day at work. They ship quickly and arrive sooner than expected.
This is a well made mask. The filter insert sets it apart from other masks. My issue with it was that it was too big and interfered with my glasses, unless I rotated 180 degrees. That would have been fine, except that the metal nose stay now rins under my chin. I bought it to wear with a tuxedo, and ended up not needing it...