A virtual jungle of green, sage, pink and yellow cotton is lined with lightly textured green and white stripes in this roomy, go-anywhere tote.
All of our versatile tote bags are made right here in Middlebury, Vermont and feature:
- Generous sizing for everything from a trip to the market to a day at the beach – measuring 14 inches tall, 11 inches wide and 8 inches deep.
- Machine washable fabrics
- A roomy interior pocket
- Attached interior key fob
- Sturdy canvas handles – long enough to put over your shoulder; short enough to hand-carry without having your bag drag on the ground
If you're not happy, we're not happy, so we make returns, exchanges and refunds as simple as possible.
Standard Made in Vermont Beau Ties Products
We’re so convinced that you’ll be happy with the products we make for you, we’ll give you a full year to return or exchange any of our standard handcrafted products. They include:
- All sizes and styles of our adult bow ties
- Our standard 3-1/4” x 58” neckties
- Beau Fleur boutonnieres
- Lapel pins
- Fabric-covered cufflinks
- Tote Bags
- Hair scarves
- Knotted Headbands
- Head scarves
- Scrub Caps
Items must be returned in new/unused condition and in their original packaging.
Made-To-Order in Vermont Beau Ties Products
We cannot accept returns on the products we make that are customized or made-to-order. They include:
- Slim or skinny neckties
- Neckties in long lengths
- Double-sided pocket squares
- Infinity scarves
- Kids’ ties
- D-ring belts
- Eyeglass cases
- Key fobs
- Pet ties
- Kids’ Hair Bows, Hair Clips and Headbands
- Hat bands
If there are defects in the fabric or flaws in our workmanship on any of our made-to-order products (which, we’re happy to say, there almost never are), please call us at 800-488-8437 to let us know, and we’ll arrange a return.
Monogrammed products or custom pattern/Bespoke products are not returnable.
All Other Products
Our cotton face masks – and our underwear, of course – may not be exchanged or returned. We hope we don’t have to explain why. ;-)
All other products may be returned to us within 30 days of purchase. They must be returned in their original packaging – with their original tags and/or hardware – and in unused condition.
Caring for your bag Your tote bag should be cleaned regularly. To machine wash:
- Choose Cold water, and use a low-spin Gentle or Casual cycle setting
- Do not put in dryer; shape, lay flat to dry, being sure that the handles are not twisted
To hand wash:
- Use cold water and laundry detergent
- Shape and lay flat to dry