Baynard Face Mask
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
Our cotton face masks can and should! be cleaned regularly depending on how often you use them. Generally speaking, you can treat your mask as you would other laundry, and clean it in a washing machine using hot water and detergent. Then lay flat to dry.
We recommend that before you put your mask in a washing machine you shorten your ear or head loops to be sure that the adjusters do not fall off the straps.
If you need or prefer to wash your mask by hand, lather it with soap, scrub for at least 20 seconds with hot water.
The XL fits my husband perfectly. We both have several that we've been wearing all year.. great color, great nose piece for wearing with glasses, and washes well.
Wish I had tried these masks earlier... they surpass any other I've tried in fit, construction, choice of color and pattern. Most masks are too large for me, but these I think are made to fit most any adult with excellent coverage and comfort.
It fits well, the adjustable ear loops are comfortable and it's easy to wash. I own several Beau Ties face masks and have yet to be disappointed.
My husband and I love these masks. We both have several and never disappointed with the fit or the quality.