Glennifer Face Mask
Cover up and look good in this triple-layer, all-cotton face mask featuring wonderful pattern of small paisleys dancing on a grey background.
Thoughtfully designed here in Vermont, with fabric patterns chosen to suit whatever mood you may be in - not to mention whatever outfit you may have on – all of our masks feature:
- Blocks up to 99% of all airborne particles (with filter)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- Filters sold separately here
- Ample coverage of nose and chin
- Flexible nose wire
- 500+ thread count
- Adjustable elastic earpieces
- Interior filter pocket
- Don’t forget your Refresher Mask Spray
- Over-The-Head Face Mask styles found here
- Lanyards and Ear Saver Headbands sold separately.
- Unless sold out, masks are offered in Adult, XL and child sizes
- Adult fits most (not all) women and XL fits most (not all) men
- Tell the world you’re vaccinated with our Silicone Bracelets
Sorry, face masks may not be returned or exchanged.
Fit is great
Comfortable, covers face without falling down, fits under chin nicely, fun patterns and colors, glasses don't fog as much as other masks.
Super comfortable, I use papertowel folded for the filter insert. Love this mask and feel more protected. I bought the large size.
We originally bought 2 face masks - a large for J, and an XL for C who has a beard. We loved the fit (adjustable ear straps), the fabrics, and the workmanship. We bought 6 more. We selected a variety of solids, prints, and colors. We insert a filter made of 3 layers of non-woven polypropylene.
We are so glad we saw the article in SevenDaysVT about Beau Ties of Vermont selling masks. We have purchased bow ties in the past and now the company is our go-to place for masks.
Customer service is very helpful. The website is easy to negotiate.
Not to mention, you’ve gotta love a company that has office dogs, including a Corgi!
Thanks for a great product and for helping us stay safe and healthy!
We are local & loyal Vermont customers.
I really like the mask, but I thought it was an adult mask and it’s a child’s. I have no young children so I donated it to our school